How much of a douchebag are you?

I hate guys like that. To many of 'em around here. And yes, I've seen some douches at hollister...well, actually every time I've been to hollister. Also, they should change Abercrombie and Fitch to, "Douchebag and B_itch."

I've been guilty of the black under shirt before.

• Sponsors (?)

Caldwell - they have hillbillys in Canada? I thought they only put Walmarts in hillbilly towns?

My girlfriend wanted a Hollister hoodie for Christmas this past year so I got her one. Went up to the register to pay and the dude at the register said, "whats up bro?" Mother****er, I'm not your friend, definitely not your "bro" - don't talk to me. (Or atleast that's what I wanted to say). He was wearing like 3 collared shirts and he was the first person I've seen do that. I was like WTF is that? Definitely a douche.

My school, University of Delaware, is full of toolbags. :nonono:

Joe

Caldwell said:
I also own 1 pink shirt that's a button down dress.
and ****, it's a nice shirt that gets 'em wet :D

You've got to be kidding me. This may be worth an experiment, but it's one I don't think I could bring myself to carry out, and I done some silly ones. :nonono:
:lol:

the only thing im guilty of is the earrings in both ears, and i know for a fact that the guy that wrote that stuff would never call me a douchebag to my face. my question is whats up with the guy behind him in the 20 gallon cowboy hat and state trooper shades? looks like a sausagefest to me lol. that guy in the pink shirt is pretty gay, but that whole party looks gay to me.

I always make it a point to tell people that their collar is up with a tone in my voice that says "I know you're trying to look cool, and I'm pointing it out to everyone" And when you see someone with a wrist band, it's really funny to put them on the spot by asking them why that have it. Keep nagging untill he admit he's wearing it becuase he thinks it looks cool. Then if he tries to diss your style, just ask him how much he paid for his pants (its always over $70). If he asks you how much yours were, just straight up tell him "I got it at ROSS bitch!"