how much power would i need

• Sponsors (?)

V6Mustang04 said:
how much power would i need to beat a turbocharged honda civic

Well, if i had the timeslip scanned I'd show you. But i ran a 16.8 against a turbo'd civic, and beat it by a second.....and he was running at 11 psi. I about died laughing when he said that. So, if they aren't tuned, they're gonna run like pigs, but I'm not sure what year his was.

It Depends on a number of things like how much hes boosting, other mods and a good tune. As much as i hate civics some(and by some i mean VERY VERY few) are pretty fast(rember this is still for a civic). I have a friend with a 97 ex w/ a H22 Motor with some other mods( like full 3in exhaust, and a Intake) and runs on GT's. But in the end civics even if they win a race, still lose cause its still a CIVIC!!!!!

[QUOTE='66 coupe]If he gets a turbo, then shouldn't you have one...or two? :D

I honestly don't get the import idea of relying on power adders. Do they not realize that we can s/c, turbo, or spray also?[/QUOTE]

i agree i hate it when people are like give me 10 thou and ill build a civic that will outrun outhandle and outeverythin a 50 thou corvette... well number one .. thats b/s number two put that remaining 95( after you buy the pos civic) and put it into the vette.. now what happens... number three .. all they (ricer owners) would spend 10 thou on is maybe a exhaust/intake system and like 30,000 stickers and graphics and a chameleon paint job with matchin wheels

if you really want to embarass him .. do an engine swap and put your lawn mower engine in you mustang... have way more tq... lol jk

lovell