Fox How Time Flies

• Sponsors (?)

NADA/blue book and actual amount someone will pay are NOT the same thing. I'd push a triple white vert off a cliff just to park next to a 93 cobra.

Reactions: 1 user
Its funny how everyone likes the cobra so much.... you should buy one if you like them so much.... I love my car... I always get told that they've never seen one in person... I personally have seen more cobras than triple whites... I don't make the NADA values... don't be upset at me... I love convertibles as well that's why I have one... I could buy a 93 Cobra if I wanted one.... beauty is in the eye of the be holder just like my 03 Marauder... I love that car... regardless.... of what people think.... I don't like cars just because everybody and their grandma likes them....or to be cool I'm just stating the facts...
555307_471512686240971_1570629168_n.jpg

Its funny how everyone likes the cobra so much.... you should buy one if you like them so much.... I love my car... I always get told that they've never seen one in person... I personally have seen more cobras than triple whites... I don't make the NADA values... don't be upset at me... I love convertibles as well that's why I have one... I could buy a 93 Cobra if I wanted one.... beauty is in the eye of the be holder just like my 03 Marauder... I love that car... regardless.... of what people think.... I don't like cars just because everybody and their grandma likes them....or to be cool I'm just stating the facts...
1 period is the correct way to end a sentence. A message board is not the place to come defend your taste in cars. You're a little too wrapped up in the opinions of strangers. I'm not "upset" at the NADA price, but it doesn't always determine actual market value: a car is only worth what someone will pay and people WILL pay more for a cobra in the same condition. Personally I hate white interiors and I hate white tops on convertibles (which you guessed it, i also hate). But I can't imagine you bought the car to impress me. Starting to seem childish and defensive and that won't go over well. Appologies if you felt attacked

1 period is the correct way to end a sentence. A message board is not the place to come defend your taste in cars. You're a little too wrapped up in the opinions of strangers. I'm not "upset" at the NADA price, but it doesn't always determine actual market value: a car is only worth what someone will pay and people WILL pay more for a cobra in the same condition. Personally I hate white interiors and I hate white tops on convertibles (which you guessed it, i also hate). But I can't imagine you bought the car to impress me. Starting to seem childish and defensive and that won't go over well. Appologies if you felt attacked[/QUO
1 period is the correct way to end a sentence. A message board is not the place to come defend your taste in cars. You're a little too wrapped up in the opinions of strangers. I'm not "upset" at the NADA price, but it doesn't always determine actual market value: a car is only worth what someone will pay and people WILL pay more for a cobra in the same condition. Personally I hate white interiors and I hate white tops on convertibles (which you guessed it, i also hate). But I can't imagine you bought the car to impress me. Starting to seem childish and defensive and that won't go over well. Appologies if you felt attacked
There's no double P in apologies... I didn't feel attacked any less than others felt attacked by me... Thanks for your not negative or positive response...

marauders are cool enough,i like those also,your stang ,as long as you like it who cares....people have an opinion,i check them out at the shows,but id take a cobra any day of the week,personal preference

Reactions: 1 user
I like convertibles (kinda why I bought one) but me personally I'd buy a Cobra, the triple white is just too much for me. I like all foxes though and I'd check it out at a car show, as for NADA/Blue Book my friend who was a car salesman for a bit once told me when I asked him about Blue Book value, he said "When KBB starts buying cars for what they say they are worth, I'll take it into consideration".

and while were at it?....i dont mind verts,to look at,seen some really killer ones thats for sure,but i would probably never own one,just not "my"style,i own a lx,and some people dont like them also,but i dont care,i think its killer,but a done cobra would be nice also.

Last edited:
I like verts. The hatch I have now is my first hard top. The aftermarket is starting to catch up with them too. Alot of the plastic and rubber on them was unobtainable for a long time. Ok wouldn't mind a clean gt or saleen vert again.

We should just merge the LX vs GT and this Triple White vs Cobra lol

All I see is LXs in this area. Seen driven on the road and on Craigslist. They are the 5.0s too not 2.3s. I've seen one or two triple whites on Craigslist locally but NEVER a cobra.

NADA values and what someone will actually pay the car is completely different. You can justify all day long that "oh this car will fetch more money than others blah blah" but at the end of the day it is the market that suggests how much a car should be sold for.

And if the market is trending more towards Cobras than quintuple or quadruple or whatever white convertibles than so be it. Cant help it.