How to draw a car in MS paint

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty cool,
Im sort of an artist myself, but cant use ms paint worth a crap...lol
My advice to him ( which its all in the eye of the artist ) is to make it look more realistic than comic. Comic meaning the huge wheels, slammed to the ground and bending lines. Great job for him though, Im envious...damn ms paint :nonono:

Pshaww thats nothing... J/K

I have done some paint work before I had photoshop to play with. Mines not that good, but here are some! The last one is a pic of my engine bay before I ever did anything with it, and I paint shopped it to look smooth and clean!

510784_130_full.jpg

510784_131_full.jpg

510784_132_full.jpg

Wow he can draw a fish :lol: j/k

But **** man, imagine what he can do with Illustrator! :eek: I've been in graphic design for 11 years and I have yet to do anything in MS paint :lol:

25thmustang said:
Pshaww thats nothing... J/K

I have done some paint work before I had photoshop to play with. Mines not that good, but here are some! The last one is a pic of my engine bay before I ever did anything with it, and I paint shopped it to look smooth and clean!

510784_130_full.jpg

510784_131_full.jpg

510784_132_full.jpg

Very nice illustrations! :nice:

Eh the engine bay pic has some nasty parts that are hard to see but make it look bad. The interior pics took maybe a few hours to do. I kept them focused and smaller because it is hard to do and if I tried to do the whole interior Id never finish it. Now that I have photoshop I dont use paint anymore, but had a good time with how easy and simple things were on it!

MS paint??? Photoshop and Illustrator is how I like to do mine. I start out with a hand drawn sketch and finish up the reflections, airbrushed looking panels and graphics on the computer. I think I'll stick with my technique. I can post a fox body I did for a buddy of mine a couple years ago.

J