How to: Install the steeda adjustable clutch...

• Sponsors (?)

nope, it comes with the little instructions like you said but i dont think u even really need those.... if you just dissconnect the cable from the clutch fork.... then its real loose and u can just remove the two pins from the clutch quadrent and pull all that crap out, (its got like 2 springs and 2 plastic pieces) then remove the cable and put on ur firewall adjuster and feed thru ur cable and ur done basically... i think i just looked at the steeda instructions for a minute cuz once u start its real basic.... good luck though

-Dan

djk8705 said:
nope, it comes with the little instructions like you said but i dont think u even really need those.... if you just dissconnect the cable from the clutch fork.... then its real loose and u can just remove the two pins from the clutch quadrent and pull all that crap out, (its got like 2 springs and 2 plastic pieces) then remove the cable and put on ur firewall adjuster and feed thru ur cable and ur done basically... i think i just looked at the steeda instructions for a minute cuz once u start its real basic.... good luck though

-Dan
Thanks