How ur stang sits

Luca11

Jul 1, 2006
Chicago
Hey Guys im shutting down my mustang and need some advice. Draining the fluids and all that but i want to put the car on cinder blocks or jacks but heard that jacks are not meant for long periods of time!! Need something strong to keep the car up for abt a year!! Any and all advice would be awesome, Thx guys!!

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe toss junk tires on it. Maybe find someone who can start it about once every few weeks and let it warm up... Getting deployed?

Id park it or put it up on jack stands. have someone start it every couple of weeks and put some fuel stabilizer in the tank.

I have mine sitting on the tires but will drive them about once a month in the winter, not this month though, too much snow and liquid deicer on the roads!

I parked mine for almost 2 years in a storage unit.

Car cover..battery trickle charger.

I start it up maybe once every 2 months, let it idle for a while. I changed the oil every spring. Didn't do much else.

When my car sat for 7 years, i took the wheels off and put it on small cinder blocks with the suspension loaded. I used a peice of wood between the block and the control arm and axle.

I used this side block sitting hole up with a 1" think square peice of wood on top. Went 7 years fine...very stable.