Hurricane Day!

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
The liquor store was open today so I decided to throw a party during the hurricane. Only problem is I'll be getting a direct hit so if the electric goes out party's over. I don't have a generator.

We just had a nasty gust of wind that went through which knocked over my patio chairs and other stuff. I'm so unprepared it's pitifull. Instead of buying water I bought beer. Instead of buying batteries I bought Grey Goose. Instead of buying food I bought Daquari mix.

Oh and for good measure I purchased a brand new Nissan Quest mini van today. I've officially lost it.

Might not be on here for awhile since the electric is sure to go out. I'm leaving super302 in charge until I can get back. :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

VibrantRedGT said:
The liquor store was open today so I decided to throw a party during the hurricane. Only problem is I'll be getting a direct hit so if the electric goes out party's over. I don't have a generator.

We just had a nasty gust of wind that went through which knocked over my patio chairs and other stuff. I'm so unprepared it's pitifull. Instead of buying water I bought beer. Instead of buying batteries I bought Grey Goose. Instead of buying food I bought Daquari mix.

Oh and for good measure I purchased a brand new Nissan Quest mini van today. I've officially lost it.

Might not be on here for awhile since the electric is sure to go out. I'm leaving super302 in charge until I can get back. :notnice:
Lmao. Count on Joe for a great post...

Be safe down there man...

Joe

I'm back.

The storm took a South turn and the eye went over Miami which is 30 miles from me. RC probably got more than me. Good thing because I didn't prepare for it. We are getting some good wind gusts right now (9PM). It's right over us and I still have power. Good luck to the West Coast Florida people.

1,000,000 fpl customers without power in dade broward and palm beach. im so glad we have underground powerlines in my area. it did take a drastic turn towards the south but before that that it took out the whole screen room from behind my dads house in deerfield and its now in the pool. its not that bad by me now only about 40 mph winds.

Dude we had like 20 mile per hour winds here. We finished my car with the garage wide open, and my car some how got the name Katrina now. I have hte story all ready too, "It was pouring rain, trees were falling and windows were breaking. Unfortunatly I had to leav efor college the next day and had 3 days to put an engine in my car. My 2 buddys and I worked nonstop day and night, skipped school and work and finally got it done in the eye of the Category 5 hurricane named Katrina. And that my grandchildren is how that 7 second FULLY STREETABLE mustang in the driveway got its nickname..."

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Dude we had like 20 mile per hour winds here. We finished my car with the garage wide open, and my car some how got the name Katrina now. I have hte story all ready too, "It was pouring rain, trees were falling and windows were breaking. Unfortunatly I had to leav efor college the next day and had 3 days to put an engine in my car. My 2 buddys and I worked nonstop day and night, skipped school and work and finally got it done in the eye of the Category 5 hurricane named Katrina. And that my grandchildren is how that 7 second FULLY STREETABLE mustang in the driveway got its nickname..."

haha, mint!