Hurricane Day!

• Sponsors (?)

Why are those stop signs upside down? Do you guys read differently in Florida? :p

That sucks about your car though. You should be able to stop rust before it starts...maybe.

Hope everyone is okay though.

wytstang said:
A small cat 1 with a crap load of water to go with it. In 3 hours Florida city/Homestead/Kendall recieved 10-16 INCHES of rain. It rains on and off so far. It drowned us and is on it's way to Pensacola as a Cat 3.

:jaw: HOLY CRAP!! The worse storm we've had in a while was a few weeks ago, and we only had 5 inches in 1 day, and 4.5 the next!

VibrantRedGT said:
I'm back.

RC probably got more than me.... Good thing .....

Thanks Pal, real nice of you :D

Well you guessed it...came right through... Lost my $1000 patio furniture set when the table toppled over, snapped the closed umbrella in 1/2 and shattered the glass top. :bang: :fuss:

Power went out at 8PM Thur night...Just got it back this morning..that's why I havent come back on.

Other than the table, I just have tons of clean up to do.

Im glad my family and I came out safe with little destruction...couldve been much worse....Pray for any of our friends in N.O. as they seem to be headed for a cat. 4 storm. :jaw:

Have a pic to put up later...gotta download it, but need to get back to cleanup first.

RC

CHeck this out...snapped it this morning.

This is a tree that fell over, and lifted all the grass with it..

The black is part of the inside of the car. The gray above it is where the sidewalk begins...then the tree
attachment.php

Attachments

• 82742961_280621942_0.jpg
    82742961_280621942_0.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 77
That really sux wyt. I really hope you get it all cleaned up and rust proof. At least Floridians have a reason to put their cars up on blocks. The rednecks here don't really have a reason .... it's just a way of life. As many storms that have hit down there, if I didn't have a place to stow my car, I think I would build me a nice platform for it for these situations......