hurst short throw problems

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by belzebub2u, Feb 13, 2008.

1. bigcat

bigcat start with the upper hole, and if more traction is

anthony, didnt you mention once that MGW is working on a kit to completely remove the shifter mounts on the body?
  2. anthony05gt

anthony05gt Active Member

Yeah I did, but it was Steeda (for the Triax) not MGW. I had a guy at Steeda tell me that many months ago. Recently I met another fellow from Steeda that said he doesn't know where that idea came from because he's not aware of a brace in development. I see no need for any improvements on the existing MGW design.
  3. DokterD

DokterD New Member

POS Hurst

Yea maybe one day I'll wake up and buy an MGW-not likely-BUT that doesn't mean I think it's an overpriced piece of junk metal that a scrap yard won't take. I didn't say that. All I said was "Hurts" has NEVER given me any trouble shifting my 91 5.0, my 71 340, my 69 340 or my 07 stang. This is like the Lightning forums, line mod or Factory Tech accumulator. If you plan on serious racing then spend the money on the highest quality available. If you just want to be sorta fast and race occasionally, Hurst will be fine. Me- I can't stand the euro look. I like traditional.