HYPERTECH IS FREAKEN SWEEEEEEEET

GoneMad96

Feb 23, 2004
Cali
Damn dudes i got a hypertech programmer 3 today and damn i didnt think that would make such a big ass difference............... :banana: anyone else got one and if so whta hp gains did you all get

• Sponsors (?)

GoneMad96 said:
Damn dudes i got a hypertech programmer 3 today and damn i didnt think that would make such a big ass difference............... :banana: anyone else got one and if so whta hp gains did you all get
What did you notice differant? I mean is SOTP gains or are you all jazzed about the added pressure to the lines for shift firmness? I was thinking about getting one too, but didn't think it would really do anything.

Man they are soooooo cool! i love mine! very noticable hp gainshavent took to the track yet to see what times i am getten now but whole car feels really different... they thing i love most about it was how easy it was, you just plug it in and answer some yes and no questions and it programs your chip to your liking! best 350.00 i spent in a while.....

Blev said:
What did you notice differant? I mean is SOTP gains or are you all jazzed about the added pressure to the lines for shift firmness? I was thinking about getting one too, but didn't think it would really do anything.

It actually does work. It works really well on automatics because of a programm they have that will make shifiting firmer. You can adjust shift points from 1st-2nd, 2nd-3rd and 3rd-4th in 100rpm increments. You will be able to increase the rev. limit in 100rpm increments. Adjust your gear ration in case you went with 4.10:1. There are some other features but can't think of them right this second. IMO it's worth it, it's an alternative for people who have to use a chip to correct the speedometer once they change gear ratios. People with 4R70W can't use a speedcal unlike our manual counterparts so this is an alternative to getting a chip burnt if gear change is one of your first mods. In the long run, the more mods you perform to your car, it might be worth it to invest in a chip.

Good luck.

midlifecruzer said:
I'm looking for a PP3 for my 02 GT. Hypertech lists the #41005 for 96-01 Mustang. Anyone know if they have one for the 02's and newer? Glad to know you're enjoying yours. Sweet.

its a part number #41027 for the newer GTs and Cobras , no word on the machs yet . checked 2 days ago with hypertech , still not available is all they would say .

2001gt4.6L.jpg

edited

Hmmmm.....

Maybe I will order one now. Who has the best price on it?
Does it make changes for the a/f? I would like to see if any more performance can be gained with a CAI, cat-back and X pipe (just ordered) :nice:

GoneMad96 said:
why better the diablo! hypertech is freaken dope bro!!!!!

lol k thx dude, but would it help me at all? i got a 2002 GT w/ auto n 4.10's gears, Steeda's Timing AdjusterSteeda's Underdrive Pulleys
C&L Mass Air Meter Kit Accufab 75 mm Throttle Body

what would it do?, i havent installed these things yet, since i want to configure my 4.10's alright thx for the answers :) :D