I cant Decide how to get my 2011 GT

pizzadel1

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2001
breesport ny
I cant decide how to order my 2011 Mustang. I really like the new califonia special grille and front bumper,but im not sure if i like the tape strips and I dont know what color to get. I really like black but im not sure how how it would look with the GT/CS either. Maybe it would be better to go with Race Red or Grabber Blue I think they both look really good too. Im going to get the hid headlights too and i dont know what would look the best with them, what does everyone think would look the best? Its so hard to decide with all these options !!

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I wonder what a black california special would look like? I cant find a pic of one anywhere and I have a black one on order already, but I told the dealer I might change the color. I am trying to decide between Race red, Grabber blue and Black

Every photo shot shows the milage on each car around 8,000+ miles already. I think I seen one 2,000 but the rest are at 8,000 Miles. Just think it is interesting.

Edit: Nvm... Seeing less now.

i had an 08 blue cs, I wish i would have got white because that black stripe looks sick on white, I ordered a white 2011 but did not order the cs because do not like the wheels, and I like the roush front bumper and grill better. Also that striped can be removed very easy, it is not painted on. Everyone has diff taste in color, So get the car in the color you want!! dont worry about the tape stripe!