I could murder someone right now

• Sponsors (?)

On page 243 of the Mans Handbook, it clearly indicates a cross reference to page 4, section 8 of the Womans Handbook whereupon it states that, and I quote:

"If at any time while exisiting as a female, if said female, while operating a motor vehicle, causes damage to a vehicle owned by a male partner, which whom you have been intimate with in the past 6 months (ie: boyfriend/husband/f**k-buddy/etc.) is bound by option 16 that mandates that you MUST allow said male partner to PIITB as often and as HARD as he deems appropriate until the damage of your anus is equal to, but not greater than, the damage caused to said vehicle."

:flag:

Well this might make you feel better...Years ago one of my ex's lived with me, and at the time i drove a nice '92 Ranger, and i had a super rare '80 Dodge Challenger that was MINT. Parts for those cars are beyond hard to find. Anyway, the Ranger had some running issues and she drove a POS Chevy Corsica, but i didn't feel like driving the Challenger to work so i drove her car (3rd shift). On my way out the door, i say "baby, don't drive the truck anywhere, it has that stalling issue and i don't want you to get out and get stuck or wreck".

Long story short, i go to work, she drives my truck anyways, and while trying to pull in to the parking space coming back home, the truck stalls, she loses power steering, and drives MY truck into MY car and manages to wreck both of my vehicles.

We are no longer together.

Well this might make you feel better...Years ago one of my ex's lived with me, and at the time i drove a nice '92 Ranger, and i had a super rare '80 Dodge Challenger that was MINT. Parts for those cars are beyond hard to find. Anyway, the Ranger had some running issues and she drove a POS Chevy Corsica, but i didn't feel like driving the Challenger to work so i drove her car (3rd shift). On my way out the door, i say "baby, don't drive the truck anywhere, it has that stalling issue and i don't want you to get out and get stuck or wreck".

Long story short, i go to work, she drives my truck anyways, and while trying to pull in to the parking space coming back home, the truck stalls, she loses power steering, and drives MY truck into MY car and manages to wreck both of my vehicles.

AAAANNNNDDDD, her lungs would no longer be together with breath.:mad:

ddaaamnnn that sucks! i would have been PISSED

this little incident only pisses me off so much because i still haven't gotten around to fixing the damage from when i got hit a few months back. Now it's starting to look like a big pile of ***** with nice wheels. :(

Just for the record, i didn't leave her for this...we were young and stupid, and afterall i did take her car and she needed to go out for something. What pissed me off even more than the wreck part, is that i KNOW she would've lied about taking the truck out had it not been for the wreck, because we had talked about her NOT driving it because it had running issues. This truck once stalled out while crossing a highway and i literally had to push it into the median to avoid getting ran over. I was like...um, what if you had stalled it while trying to rush out in front of a car and got creamed?

my wife backed my f150 into a huge brick sign that was no joke 50 ft behind her. but i realize women cant drive so it didnt bother me much.

Your little din is so easly fixed i dont know why your stressing it could have been much worse, could have hit the door jam and messed up some serious body panels.

my wife backed my f150 into a huge brick sign that was no joke 50 ft behind her. but i realize women cant drive so it didnt bother me much.

Your little din is so easly fixed i dont know why your stressing it could have been much worse, could have hit the door jam and messed up some serious body panels.

so what your saying is you dont believe there will be much butt sexx over this incident? :rolleyes: