i got a NEW RIDE!!!! (moved to the dark side)

• Sponsors (?)

i didnt buy it to replace the stang. it is a family car. i wanted an Acura TL but cant afford anything more than the $525 i am paying a month for this car. i think for the money it is a great car and will last a really long time! also i am planning on having kids in the next 3 years so i will need a 4 door car.

Lol, it's great as a family car, but I myself am a 2-door V6 accord type of person :)

Actually i was very interested in buying either one of the older CL type S's that came with the 6-spd. I loved the look of that car. Even the new TL is nice. I looked at a few to purchase. The 6-spd model comes with Brembo brakes :) Only reason i didn't seriously pursue one is because everyone and their mother drives a TL :(

Yup, the downfalls of buying a new car. Interest kills ya.

Makes me wonder how some of these 20-24 year old kids my age are driving around in pimped out Escalades and Benz S500's and so with a $1000+ monthly payment. By the time they are 26-28 or so, their only asset will be a car

SaleenGT2001 said:
goldsboro NC??

Yep .. per the plate holder.
newcar013.jpg

Attachments

• newcar013.jpg
    newcar013.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 57
That's the worst part about imports, they don't tend to run financing specials like domestics do. We bought our Explorer, $31k total, and we pay about 490 a month, with only 1.9% interest. Hope this Explorer remains as reliable as previous ones seem to be.

Nice lookin Accord BTW....but please put the stang back in your avatar. Save the Honda badge for the V-tec forums :D

not to burst your bubbl or anything but the i-VTEC on the K-series engines isnt VTEC as everyone thinks... on the K24 and K20a3 it is just variable valve timing and below 2200rpm it opens 1 intake valve and above 2200 it opens both... TRUE vtec, like the K20A2 changes cam profiles in the range of 5600rpm....

now back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

nice accord. we got my friends moms to burn 1st and 2nd by stomping it from a stopsign w/ the wheel turned in the rain and when it bounced the rev limiter once in 1st bump it into 2nd... kinda funny being in a accord going about 20 w/ the speedo saying 60 haha.

DocG2828 said:
That's the worst part about imports, they don't tend to run financing specials like domestics do. We bought our Explorer, $31k total, and we pay about 490 a month, with only 1.9% interest. Hope this Explorer remains as reliable as previous ones seem to be.

Nice lookin Accord BTW....but please put the stang back in your avatar. Save the Honda badge for the V-tec forums :D

Thats because Honda and Toyota dont have to give their cars away to sell them, and another reason why they hold their value better as well.

we just got the windows tinted today. that made it look 10 times better! i went with 15% all around and it is as dark as my mustang with 5%. this car has really started to grow on me. i would like to have one for myself to drive to work!