I got dumb question here... how many floors?

none67

Oct 19, 2003
seriously, this is stupid. but i need to know the correct answer. how many floors are their in a mustang? like is there just one that faces the ground and the carpet. or is there one that faces the ground then about 1" above that is there another one where the carpet is?
thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

haha.. oh sheep.. yea, thats just what i thought too. man the STUPID ASS PO decided it was a great idea to have two! the top one is make out of fiberglass... well, thats just more work for me, gotta cut out the top one and probably replace the bottom one.. oh well, thats life!
thanks.

Weird? Someone made a false floor for it? I know someone on here had wanted to do that so the car would have a perfectly flat floor (no hump in the back where the driveshaft is) but I still don't understand why lol.

well from what i can tell they either: 1) could not weld. 2) did not have a welder.

because EVERYTHING that need to be welded they just put fiberglass over it. even the trunk is fiberglassed. the 1/4 panels, everything. it really pisses me off, its started to add up for all the dumb crap they did. no guts no glory though..

So with all the fiberglass and assumingly rusted floors you must be lighter! Maybe the PO was on to something! he must have been trying to shave some lbs from the car. :rlaugh: Sorry to hear sounds like you got some work ahead of you good luck with it.