I guess nobody got their car today?

ltccarndt

Sep 11, 2004
still waiting like the rest of you. Mine was built on 9-9-04. Dealer and Ford Plant computer says 'in transit' I'm betting on this Wednesday--or am I still dreaming?

Lt Col C Arndt (ret) :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

ltccarndt said:
still waiting like the rest of you. Mine was built on 9-9-04. Dealer and Ford Plant computer says 'in transit' I'm betting on this Wednesday--or am I still dreaming?

Lt Col C Arndt (ret) :flag:

I truely don't think any resonable person was expecting their car today. Noone Im aware of has received a schedule delivery date from their dealer, everyone Im aware of delivery date still list TBD.

stangii said:
It was announced today that the 2005 Mustangs will start showing up at the dealers on Friday. Over 3000 Mustangs have been built so far and the order queue is approximately 25,000 cars.

What legitamate source was this revealed on?

93 teal terror said:
dont know about the 3000 number or the friday part, but the 25k orders was announced on cnbc this morning

No Legitmate source I can find has said the 2005 Mustangs will be at dealers this Friday. Mixing false information with true information is one way rumor mongers start rumors.

PerformanceRed said:
Ford is correcting the engine problems before they deliver any of the new 2005 Mustangs. Ford is trying to get it right.

You still believe that BON article, huh?

Just to try and put some of this "DELAY" rumor to bed. My delearship which I ordered my car from in June has always told me middle of October.

I too was told by my local dealership Mid OCT. I thought it was going to be SEPT, but they said nope OCT. I talked to my guy in JULY.

I am still waiting to see a 05 up close. I just got my invatation to drive one at the Ford Racing event comming up NOV 17 in Homestead Race track, so that should be a fun day :)