I hate Blind dates

• Sponsors (?)

If she doesn't like cars, and driving aggresive, than broom her. I was with a girl 8 years ago who hated everything to do with cars. She told me my 91 GT was ugly, and wouldn't ride in it. I was miserable with her, and I dumped her a little while later.

Like my shop teacher used to tell me, "Mikey, if it's got t!ts or wheels, it'll give ya trouble."

If the girl can't even understand it's your hobby then she isn't worth your time. I've noticed that most girls don't understand because they don't have a hobby, I don't count shopping. I've heard lines like: "Do you love your car more than me?" or "If you had to choose, would you pick your car or me?"...f'in crazy

Listen man, read the whole thread awesome lol. Go out more with BBq chick she seems cool, did you ask her if she likes mustangs??. I broke up with my ex because of couple things one was she didnt want me buying a mustang. I shot her down lol and bought my 88 lx :). The BBQ chick seems very cool and ya go out more with her.

Oh, I dunno about that...

*hurriedly wipes telltale marks from exterior and interior of Fox*

Er, wait. You said "WITH" and not "ON." My mistake...

:leaving:
You missed a spot.:D
171264235_567401685_0.jpg

ex girlfriend literally split with me b/c i told her i loved the fox more... oh well
Can't blame her. :shrug:

Semi-real. That IS Frankenstang's notch. And those ARE my hand prints. However, that's also my butt-print. I was sitting on the hood, noticed I left a butt-print in the dust, and decided to make it a bit more interesting. :shrug:

The REAL marks left on that same car (and the Pervertible) are not visible in that shot. :D

Semi-real. That IS Frankenstang's notch. And those ARE my hand prints. However, that's also my butt-print. I was sitting on the hood, noticed I left a butt-print in the dust, and decided to make it a bit more interesting. :shrug:

The REAL marks left on that same car (and the Pervertible) are not visible in that shot. :D

Actually, the REAL marks were on the Capri and the Pervertible. Not the Notch. The Notch, is next. :D