I HATE RAIN!

• Sponsors (?)

yea, it wasnt a small dent....thank god im fine and i didnt hit anyone else, and also that i didnt mess up any of the metal work...i looked a lot closer today, and the bumper is chewed right through...the bumper support went right through the bumper and ripped it apart...is this fixable? or is it time for a cobra bumper? i dunno if i have the money for it now though

Wow, that sucks! My brother caught a bit of the Summitomo curse with his car too. he went into a ditch twice, once in the rain and once in the snow.

I'd say that bumper's fubar'd. If you can't afford a Cobra bumper, standard bumpers are cheap on ebay. I've even got one I'd be willing to sell, but I think it has a small tear in it somewhere. Can't remember tho, it's been like 3 years since I looked at it.

if im replacing the bumper, im gonna save for an extra few weeks, and get a cobra bumper...its worth it because i want one anyway...unfortunately this happened, but its an excuse to get one...can someone photoshop one on for me?

DSC_0030chopchin.jpg