I Have A '67 Can I Get The Price

Rodney with the '69

Jul 25, 2012
It's a '67 coupe classic marune paint no rust engine cage is clean and clear it's has a 200 Cid engine with a cruise-o-automatic. It's has red leather interior ohh Ya and only 71 thousand miles everything is awesome and and I really would like a good est.

• Sponsors (?)

It's a '67 coupe classic marune paint no rust engine cage is clean and clear it's has a 200 Cid engine with a cruise-o-automatic. It's has red leather interior ohh Ya and only 71 thousand miles everything is awesome and and I really would like a good est.

Not nearly enough information to put a value on it. If the paint is a single stage paint job for example, it might as well be bare metal... actually bare metal would be better then the new owner would not have to strip the cheep paint off. You provided no pictures and it would take about 100 pictures to even come close with an est. No, '67 mustang came with leather interior. So, I assume it's "custom"? Right there, it puts the value in flux based on a potential buyers taste. Some people prefer stock. The odometers only show 5 digets. ie. 71,000 so it could 571,000 for all any potential buyer knows unless you have some documentation to back up the claim.

Based on the information you provided I would say $2500-$9000 because you really provided no details.