I have a question:

Status
Not open for further replies.

281Ponies

Nov 14, 2003
Can one of you administrators or moderators delete/remove my user id as a member of this forum. I haven’t the time to participate on a daily basis here in your little clique.
90% of the members and moderators here were not even around when I first joined this forum as a member... 281Ponies is my 2nd user id on this forum and I never tried nor wanted to be a hot-shot around here. My job and lively hood come waaay before impressing a single soul on this or any other forum.

A little history:
I’m 46 and thanks to my father and grandfather since I was able to hang on with one hand, standing on a chrome bumper, spin a wench/ratchet with other I’ve had hot-rod in my blood. There have been recent posts about the NSR cams and FRPP cams... I’m old school and you never popped your hood and show just what was under there. Hence... no mention of this in my signature. Would I be willing to share information with this forum about these cams and post dyno sheets of the pulls and custom tune... sure I would.... but why... I can’t get a single reply to a thread that I happen start.

I am not interested in being a post whore or trying to fit into an existing clique.

I ask to be removed/deleted as a member...

Take care of it!

• Sponsors (?)

Can one of you administrators or moderators delete/remove my user id as a member of this forum. I haven’t the time to participate on a daily basis here in your little clique.
90% of the members and moderators here were not even around when I first joined this forum as a member... 281Ponies is my 2nd user id on this forum and I never tried nor wanted to be a hot-shot around here. My job and lively hood come waaay before impressing a single soul on this or any other forum.

A little history:
I’m 46 and thanks to my father and grandfather since I was able to hang on with one hand, standing on a chrome bumper, spin a wench/ratchet with other I’ve had hot-rod in my blood. There have been recent posts about the NSR cams and FRPP cams... I’m old school and you never popped your hood and show just what was under there. Hence... no mention of this in my signature. Would I be willing to share information with this forum about these cams and post dyno sheets of the pulls and custom tune... sure I would.... but why... I can’t get a single reply to a thread that I happen start.

I am not interested in being a post whore or trying to fit into an existing clique.

Take care of it!

WOW - I haven't been around here very long but for me it certainly hasn't been a waste of time. As for stats etc in my sig I could care less if anyone here is impressed - I put them there so that others here can get an idea of where I'm coming from when I ask a question or post an opinion. I read other's sigs because I'm interested in what other people are doing etc. When their project is interesting to me it makes it easier to connect and contribute. Perhaps people didn't respond to your threads because they didn't feel the connection - when I look at the threads you started, the lack of a sig was noticeable. :shrug:

Good luck on your projects from here on out - I hope you can find a place where you can find some value for your time. :nice:

A little history:

Take care of it!

Attention whore.

As stated above, simply don't particpate if you don't want to.

This is like the person who is standing at the top of the building telling everyone else that he is going to jump, just to see if he can say it enough to talk himself into doing it.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.