I haven't driven my car in two weeks, It Runs Fine

Afastgts95

Mar 11, 2004
I bought a new gsxr 750 and I haven't had my car out of the garage since i got it. I got Tired of spending money on my mustang and with the gas prices being at $2.49 in florida I decided getting a bike would be a smarter way of going faster and saving alot of money doing it. Any one else own a bike. I am sorry to say I think i am done with my mustang and will be selling it as soon as my SUV is paid off then all I will be wasting money on an 04 cobra, smaller pulley,chip,exhaust, low 11's its about time ford got its act together!

• Sponsors (?)

I think after I get my car running and tuned I'm going to be buying a bike. Fast, fun, and get 40+ mpg. My parents wont let me have one... so I'll just have to keep it at a friends house :D

filled up the mustang today, $32, filled up the bike, $11, yeah, the bike is gonna be getting some extra mileage for a while, different kind of fun to drive, too. Both are a blast though. Stang lasts for about 4/5 days of constant driving, bike lasts week and a half. Yeah bike!!