I just Bought Paint for my 65

I found out that i could get over a 40% discount on Sherwin Williams Paint through my real estate investment groups (go figure). So I went to check it out. I've had good results with the Sunfire Single stage paint from Sherwin Williams on my 72.

So wiht my discount, everything (including other painting supplies) came out to be $344 for $575 of paint. That included all hardeners, reducers, clears, and base coat.

The color I went with was Pacific Blue Metallic and Bright white, which are both GM colors. The Pacific blue looks like Sonic blue, only more blue than the purple that the Sonic tends to be.

Attached is a copy of the paint mixes, I'll post some picts of a painted test panel either tomorrow night or sometiem sunday.

• Sponsors (?)

BTW I am painting now because I won't be able to do so at the new house when it gets built.

It would also help if i attached the picture

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1965 Mustang Paint Code-small.jpg
    1965 Mustang Paint Code-small.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 122
nice choice...least i wont be the only one here with BOTH chevy colors ha ha my white is from a 03 trailblazer and blue is form a 66 chevelle its prolly a lil bit lighter then sonic blue tho,,,are you goign to do stripes?