I just lost to a cobolt ss

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
I cant belive it raced from a 45 roll (stupid 273's) lost twice to a girl with three people in the car, I did every thing I can do my stupid car let me down. :nonono: these new car's are geting to be f****** fast!

• Sponsors (?)

this should motivate you to get some gears. if you are losing to a cobalt with a chick driving with 3 ppl in the car, not to be an ass or anything but either you need gears or need to learn how to drive. no offense but if they are capable of 14's thats with a stick, a pro driver and not with 3 ppl in the car, and definitely not a chick driving. btw rolling races are for ricers who only hit their powerband at 10k rpm, race em from a stop and see what happens.

That wasn't an STI. A bone stock STI would have walked away no problem. I didn't see the big red STI badge on the trunk lid.

You guys should check out the ricer compilation video on that site, it's awsome.

silverstangman said:
this should motivate you to get some gears. if you are losing to a cobalt with a chick driving with 3 ppl in the car, not to be an ass or anything but either you need gears or need to learn how to drive. no offense but if they are capable of 14's thats with a stick, a pro driver and not with 3 ppl in the car, and definitely not a chick driving. btw rolling races are for ricers who only hit their powerband at 10k rpm, race em from a stop and see what happens.

Well i drove my car as best as i can. I do agree i need gears what can i say cobolts are faster then i thought. I cant race from a start my tires suck. And just because i raced from a roll thats considered RICE WTF! :shrug:

SlammedGT said:
That WRX was at half throttle, maybe at bit more, but not much. It would have been no contest if he was going.

I heard no wheel spin and those FF Cobalt SS's would be nothing but wheel spin on launch (or traction control intervention). And the WRX sure didn't lurch like they do when squirting off the line.

Funny when someone is racing you and you don't even notice there is a race on. Even funnier when you still spank him anyway.