35th Anniv I know I know, not the classifieds. And some pics

madmatt

Ellis Juan sympathizer
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2002
Lexington, SC
I know, this will probably get closed or deleted, but I have an extra 35th emblem that I dont need. Does anyone need one? Its the passenger side. Let me know.

Oh, and to make this thread worth something, heres some pics of my car and how far its come :D Lets see yours too.

resize11wg.jpg

resize32dr.jpg

Its pretty stockish now. Mac catback, 3.73s, and suspension. I want another H pipe though, I miss being loud...:(

Attachments

• resize11wg.jpg
    resize11wg.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 88
  • resize32dr.jpg
    resize32dr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice car!! Dont need the badge, but, put it away for a rainy day, never know when someone might steal an emblem. I used to have problems with cobra emblems, then I stopped using them.

Anyways my car for the hell of it, next to my friends SICK cobra.

Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg

Attachments

• Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg
    Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 75
adelg88 said:
somebody tell me how to find out what number production my car is...

thanks

Send me a PM with your VIN# and I can provide that info. Your GT is a true "Limited Edition" right? Two-tone Charcoal and Silver interior/black hood stripe/polished wheels/etc/etc.?
Just want to make sure before we go further...

-Jason

Voorhees, if it's not much trouble, do you also know the website that has the value's for the 35th anniversary limited edition GT's. KBB doesnt list it, and I cant remember the site, i'd appreciate if you or someone knows, thanks. Sry if I hijacked the thread.

Peace.

:SNSign:

QuickCapri83 said:
Voorhees, if it's not much trouble, do you also know the website that has the value's for the 35th anniversary limited edition GT's. KBB doesnt list it, and I cant remember the site, i'd appreciate if you or someone knows, thanks. Sry if I hijacked the thread.

Peace.

:SNSign:
It's www.nada.com