I know I saw it but can't find it!!!! (built in woofers in rear seat delete)

Just an update, but the guy who does all the cutting said he'd be more than happy to use my car as a template for anyone else who wants this kit. PM me if any of you guys are interested

• Sponsors (?)

95Vert said:
You could make some money off that too Aaron. Too bad my car is a vert, if it wasn't I'd be all over it.

If this goes well off of here, I might start advertising it, and trying to make some money myself, but for now, I'll just let Mikey the woodcutter reap the rewards, since he does alot of the work....plus, there's no better way then to buy friends with saving money!

So does this mean that you guys are my friends now? :D

nice work guys i just went the old fashion way and bought a box and threw it in the trunk. I have thought about a rear seat delete but i don't want to do it then need the back seat. Guess i'd be fine till i have a kid lol (no the gf is not pregnant before anybody asks)

I took a few more pics of the delete kit for you guys to take a look at, including the trunk

HPIM2146.jpg

HPIM2144.jpg

HPIM2147.jpg

Don't mind the mess in the storage area, it's still unfinished under there :)
HPIM2149.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM2146.jpg
    HPIM2146.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 52
  • HPIM2144.jpg
    HPIM2144.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 52
  • HPIM2147.jpg
    HPIM2147.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 53
  • HPIM2149.jpg
    HPIM2149.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 56
MysteryMachine said:
damn aaron what you got under that seat lol that some kinda canidian trash can.

and very funny we hope to be married before that happens

:D haha...I would have lifted the lower part of the seat more, but it was really gross in there, tonnes of posters from shows and other crap. I figured you guys would have a hayday with me