I need help on a good tire/rim combo

DarkShadowGT

Founding Member
Oct 16, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
Well its that time where i need some new tires and rims. I'll be seeing the track a lot, but i will drive on the street a lot too, so id like a drag radial. I'm thinking of some Nitto 555 DR in the rear and Nitto 555 in the front. I'm having trouble picking some rims with the right size that will go well with these tires. I cant seem to find any rims that will accomodate my needs. I'd like a 9inch wide tire in the rear and probably an 8.5 in the front. id like the rims 18inches on all four corners. Can you suggest any for me?? and if you can please tell me the size of the tire and rims and where to get it. Sorry if this doesnt belong in tech, but i see it being in tech, feel free to move it if you feel differently. :nice:
Oh, and thanks for any input even if my post seems a bit "demanding" :nice: :nice: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

i never liked to stray from the stock look on cars by much. I put on wider bullitts but kept the 17 inch size. Looks mean, sexy, and also looks factory. It kinda gives u the same feeling that a ferrari would ( you wouldn't mod a ferrari )

ive been thinking about going with the fr500 replicas in anthracite from wheelreplicas.com Problem is-they come in 18*9 only-and i need to know the widest tire i can stick on the back wheels without it looking ugly.