Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

wayyy2fassst

Founding Member
Mar 18, 2001
NoWhereFast, Tenn
Need your opinions

I am asking for your opinions on how the cop coupe should be painted. I am carrying out the Interceptor theme; strobes and full siren (race and parade use only). To go along with the patrol car theme, I have decided on dark shadow gray with black (two tone). However, I haven't decided exactly how to mix the two colors. The enclosed pics show rough (and I mean, rough) ideas. Also, depending on which scheme I go with, would gloss black or matte(not quite flat) black look better?

#1 entire hood is black, black continues over roof, trunk and rear wing are black

test1.jpg

#2 black covers all top surfaces to edges of front and rear fenders, roof also is black

test2.jpg

#3 raised portion of hood is black, trunk and rear wing are black, boss-style stripes on sides

test3copy.jpg

#4 all top surfaces are black down to knee-line on sides possible contrasting stripe to seperate colors

hotpursuittest.jpg

please vote, or if you have an idea you'd like to share, go for it

pat

this is only an opinion poll, I am in no way obligated to follow the outcome of this poll......:rolleyes:

btw.... thank you fordguy87 and BlownGT92 for supplying pics to photoshop.:D

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 64
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 45
  • test3copy.jpg
    test3copy.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 43
  • hotpursuittest.jpg
    hotpursuittest.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

Strype, I actually expected more comments (negative) on the ground effects and wing. Since I don't follow "the norm", that's alright, though. And since I am less than 40 miles from you, I'll get a chance to prove to you that they are right for the car. That is, if we both live long enough to see it finished.

pat