I need motivation..............

I thought my t top coupe would be finished a year ago as well. the good news is if you dont finish it so much cool stuff comes out that you can always change your mind. Ill probably intalling a flux capicitor in my car by the time im done with it.

:lol:

That is true. Something always cooler comes out. 99-01 Cobra's come out 320HP....BOOM...2003 a 390HP Cobra comes out. Cobra R's used to be the only wheel to put on a Mustang, now there are so many, I wrack my brain when looking at American Muscles website.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll get it. I've been sick since LAST Tuesday and I'm trying to kick this. Being stuffed up everyday with a headache is fun.

Frankie ain't a mod anymore?

Well if it makes you feel better I just had a tonsillectomy two weeks ago, followed by severe post-op bleeding which required a ride in the ambulance to the emergency department after almost bleeding to death........my car is on hold too......:(

Well if it makes you feel better I just had a tonsillectomy two weeks ago, followed by severe post-op bleeding which required a ride in the ambulance to the emergency department after almost bleeding to death........my car is on hold too......:(

had the same thing happen to me in 2006! had my tonsils taken out, noticed some "spotting" in my saliva. went to the ER. sat around FOREVER. when i finally got into a bed and they stuck an IV into me, a blood vessel ruptured and i lost 2 liters of blood while in the hospital! no one even knew how to stop my bleeding. if i would have been home when this happened i would have bled to death before 911 was dialed.

long story short... GO FINISH THE MUSTANG BEFORE YOU DIE!!!

it could be tomorrow :eek:

Ouch!!!!.... :leaving:

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

THANKS!

had the same thing happen to me in 2006! had my tonsils taken out, noticed some "spotting" in my saliva. went to the ER. sat around FOREVER. when i finally got into a bed and they stuck an IV into me, a blood vessel ruptured and i lost 2 liters of blood while in the hospital! no one even knew how to stop my bleeding. if i would have been home when this happened i would have bled to death before 911 was dialed.

long story short... GO FINISH THE MUSTANG BEFORE YOU DIE!!!

it could be tomorrow :eek:

You are right, going outside right now!