I need reviews (sold the Mach 1)

Yeah, I sold my mach 1.

But its still at my house. My brother bought it from me. He said he will rather buy it, and fix it, than to see it rot while i still look for a job. So we agreed and he bought it for $4000. The only thing is, He's going to be putting $75 a week in his savings till he has the $4000 and gives it to me cash. He will be working on it in the meanwhile. Its going to take about a year to pay off. But its ok with me. Once he has about $1500 im going to buy a 5.0 again. and here's what I need a review on.

Turbo Kits for Ford Mustangs

What do you think? I could slap on some 32# injectors, a 75mm Mass air meter, and 70 or 75 mm TB w spacer. oh and bore out my stock intake to match the throttle body. Maybe throw in a cam if i can find a cheap one. I'm also planning on selling the coupe to get an extra $1000. Which Maybe will cancel out the bored intake and go for a cobra intake and gt40 heads. Ill have some money to spare.

If you have any other ideas, let me kno. my budget is $5000. and i want power adders lol. NO NITROUS IDEAS PLEEAASSEE. you all should know Im not a big fan of NAWZ unless its for a full blown drag car.:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

there's a huge thread about on3performance over on turbomustangs.com, they're garbage... save another grand or so and go for a B&G or Ponydown turbo kit, or just use B&G or PDP to piece a kit together (i.e. buy the hotside one month, the crossover the next, intercooler the next, wastegate, BOV, turbo etc.)

if you want crap steel headers that crack after one heat cycle, fitment issues like crazy, and an overall horrible kit similar to the ebay junk that's out there, go for it...

there's a huge thread about on3performance over on turbomustangs.com, they're garbage... save another grand or so and go for a B&G or Ponydown turbo kit, or just use B&G or PDP to piece a kit together (i.e. buy the hotside one month, the crossover the next, intercooler the next, wastegate, BOV, turbo etc.)

if you want crap steel headers that crack after one heat cycle, fitment issues like crazy, and an overall horrible kit similar to the ebay junk that's out there, go for it...

+1

well, i went to turbomustangs and saw a whole 17 page thread on the installment of that same kit. It put down some nice numbers. almost 500 rwhp and over 600 rwtq. But yeah, he had a load of fitment issues. he has to bang up his firewall, shave his bumper, remove his sway bar, and several other things. Some guy wants my 4 cyl coupe for $1500. If I can find a 5.0 for that much, Ill have about $4000 in parts alone. which can buy me a hellion turbo kit if I want to. But thats too expensive IMO. But i just have to search around. I ran into the twin turbo kit on ebay for less than 1k. HAHAHA i laughed. Post up some links on good turbo kits and mustangs near Miami. The sooner I find the 5.0, the better.

and any other setup thoughts? Supercharger? idk. anything that will give me at least 430 rwhp.

You really, honestly sound like your mind is all over the place, man. I understand that's a function of being 16 or 17 years old and into cars, because I was in the same place myself not too long ago. However, you've recently posted threads about being unemployed and having the responsibility of having to chip in to pay the bills at home. I'm not raining on your parade, I'm just not sure it's practical or realistic for you to be talking about Hellion turbo kits at 16 years old. Mature guys research and plan builds for years sometimes before buying a single part. Don't sell two projects out of necessity then turn around and buy another project, it's hypocritical. Focus on what's really important in life, figure out what you really want before flushing more hard earned money down the toilet. Take some time, work, accumulate money, get your school work done, get a diploma, get into a college, choose a career. Prioritize. Prioritize. :shrug:

You really, honestly sound like your mind is all over the place, man. I understand that's a function of being 16 or 17 years old and into cars, because I was in the same place myself not too long ago. However, you've recently posted threads about being unemployed and having the responsibility of having to chip in to pay the bills at home. I'm not raining on your parade, I'm just not sure it's practical or realistic for you to be talking about Hellion turbo kits at 16 years old. Mature guys research and plan builds for years sometimes before buying a single part. Don't sell two projects out of necessity then turn around and buy another project, it's hypocritical. Focus on what's really important in life, figure out what you really want before flushing more hard earned money down the toilet. Take some time, work, accumulate money, get your school work done, get a diploma, get into a college, choose a career. Prioritize. Prioritize. :shrug:
+1 :stupid:

I am, like I have mentioned, Im selling stuff on ebay. Im making income again. enough to pay my things.

Im not 16, im 17 :D lol

and last, I want a 5.0 again. I am prioritizing. and Im not the researcher that takes years. i saturate myself in info, which is why im always with some crazy idea. But I tend to find something better in my price range. I am doing my schoolwork, and I have prepaid college. :p

so yeah, lets re-rail this thread :nice: anymore suggestions on combos...not how to spend my money :p

go JY turbo. if you scrounge up the right parts you can get it done for a fraction of the cost of a hellion kit, or better yet find a GF and go enjoy your youth

haha funny. I do have a GF and very happy with her. Im more than enjoying my youth. and again, please stop mentioning the money part and all that. Im asking a question and opinions on what would be a good turbo setup. not what should i do with the money.