I need to buy a new Mod

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
always looking out for your arkansas bitches :nice:
:Word:
skelty said:
It would come with Tims tune, which I would trust implicitly. However I'd still have it dyno tuned by Dynospeed in memphis to check out A/F, and create a very conservative, safe, DD tune.
Glad to hear you would do one local as well. I don't care if God himself sends you a mail-order tune--any given car may behave differently in a different environment (air temp/density), different gas, and overal internal condition (compression health, etc). One can tune 10,000 of these cars and the 10,001st one could be an oddball that doesn't quite meet expectations. Good man. :nice:

helty said:
:p But I want headers, I need more POWA!

The stang sure would look a lot better dropped wouldnt it? The only thing that scares me about dropping it is that my SLP cats would scrape all the time. Kooks cats, however, are a lot more flat than SLPs so they wouldnt scrape as much (neither would O/R pipes though).

Im leaning towards doing this:

1. Headers (now)
2. Shocks/Struts/CC's (start of school)
3. Rims/Tires (October-ish)
4. Mongoose kit (X-mas gift to myself)
5. 31 Splines, Detroit Tru-Trac, welded axle tubes and torque boxes; sub-frames
6. Weld 15 x 8 Pro-stars w/ MT ET Streets

Hopefully all by next spring :nice:

Just suck it up and put the race pipes back on you old man!! :p

DSG40thGT said:
Just suck it up and put the race pipes back on you old man!! :p
If I get the Kooks I'll have to, cuz thats all I have with their X-pipe. I just like how Bassani sounds a bit deeper with the cats. And have some respect for your elders damn'it. In fact, I'll be on Cantrell around 5:30 tonight picking up packages from the hottie at the drug store. I expect you to be waiting there with a Melt from Subway, with 3 chocolate chip cookies and a Mt. Dew.

and Timmay, I'll also be taking a few gallons of 93 octane from the local gas station I use to the dyno tuning session, just to be safe. It seems the premium we get around here always seems to ping just a hair at WOT.

helty said:
If I get the Kooks I'll have to, cuz thats all I have with their X-pipe. I just like how Bassani sounds a bit deeper with the cats.

and Timmay, I'll also be taking a few gallons of 93 octane from the local gas station I use to the dyno tuning session, just to be safe. It seems the premium we get around here always seems to ping just a hair at WOT.

Well we just gonna have you get you Loudmouth II's again, unless you want my 'Packs. :)

Ernad said:
Should have gotten a Mach! :D

Get exhaust or suspension stuff.
Ive ran 2 Machs so far, Im 1-1. The one I beat was on DR's, the other guy got me by a tenth ;)

Trust me if I couldve afforded it, I would have gotten an Azure Blue :nice:
jackass said:
:lol:
You don't get out much, do ya?
When my plan for world domination comes to fruition, I'll remember this :mad: *evil laugh*

Hey I just thought of something, I need new brakes. What about the Bullitt Brake kit? Just the fronts though, I'll just paint the rear calipers. :shrug:

helty said:
I thought about flying to Hawaii and giving Stangless that Cleveland Steamer he wanted (queen made dinner last night, CORN INCLUDED :nice: ), but he probably wouldnt even give me a reach around. :rolleyes:

:rofl: oh Ill give you a reach around. me luv u long time baby!

:SNSign:

helty said:
hmm....wonder how much they'd take off without the springs. I have the same ones sitting in my closet right meow. They retail for $225+ most places, I got the Ebay special, $125 :nice:

I could also sell my MM HD LCA's that are only 3 months old and get about $200-$250 for them.....*rubs chinny chin chin*

If you do sell, I'll gladly buy. I was right about to buy some last night, but I forgot that I need to eat this week :notnice:. Pay day is soon though :D

helty said:
When my plan for world domination comes to fruition, I'll remember this :mad: *evil laugh*
All in fun.
horseshoe.gif