Copper Red Mica
View attachment 233756

Matador Red
DSC00836-1.jpg

Redfire Metallic
webb4.jpg

I cant decide!!

• Sponsors (?)

Your safest bet is to never drive a high torque, rwd car in the snow - or if the streets are wet and the temperature is 36* or less.

It doesn't matter how good you are or how careful you drive, it's way too easy to lose control of the rear end.

Another plus about repainting it the factory color is that you only have to paint the exterior.

i cant remember the name but the red linn@amazon had her 95 gt vert was a beautiful color

found picture and im pretty sure its called brandywine matallic. if you wanna go with this one i can get you more info on it
ATSdynoday040.jpg

I will send linn an email tomorrow and see if she has any more...
Posted via Mobile Device

just sent her an email a little bit ago... should hear back shortly

It's a lighter red than the color your looking for, but I LOVE my Rio Red, (Both stangs are now this color!!!) If I could figure out how to attach the link to my garage, I would, but check out the pics of the 'stangs in there.(Especially the '93, it's fresh paint.) Just throwin that out there, along with a shamless plug for my garage pics:D Hope Ya' find the one for you!!!:nice: Sorry to hear about the accident, It's really easy to lose it on snow/ ice with these little beasts. Living with colorado winters and driving 5.0 foxes is challenging at best, the fox was all I had for a few years, but if you can master that, you can handle just about anything in the snow!!!