I think Chip Foose is goona sue somebody

• Sponsors (?)

I think it looks good apart from the headlights and the broken white stripe down the side. I think it would look much better with the original headlights and just the thin red stripe separating the two tones.

I am unsure why Chip Foose would have any interest in it at all. He doesn't have a copyright on paint schemes. Any time he makes any of his paint schemes public, he probably gets copied 10 times over. W/ the exception of the headlights, I'd say that the car looks good on the outside, and I like the green/black/silver tri-tone.

The paint job is probably the bulk of the expense in this car. Dude is trying to recoup that money I'd say.

It's not always about H/C/I and the resulting power that comes with it that makes a fox worth what is being asked for it.

I am unsure why Chip Foose would have any interest in it at all. He doesn't have a copyright on paint schemes. Any time he makes any of his paint schemes public, he probably gets copied 10 times over. W/ the exception of the headlights, I'd say that the car looks good on the outside, and I like the green/black/silver tri-tone.

The paint job is probably the bulk of the expense in this car. Dude is trying to recoup that money I'd say.

It's not always about H/C/I and the resulting power that comes with it that makes a fox worth what is being asked for it.

Chip wouldnt care. I meant the title to be satirical, but I fail:notnice:
It just smacks of his type of color scheme. only thing missing is the huge out of place wheels. I agree with the trying to recoup the money. Its too bad it has such a hideous paint job. The interior looks mint and with new head and tail lights it would likely be a straight car.

Lol you didn't fail clay. SN is just full of keyboard warriors who wanna e duke it out. Full of opinions and what not.

Moving on, yes the car is damn clean. Get rid of the lights as previously stated and you're on your way. Many people seem to like this green as gm has sold several of the new camaros in that color :shrug:

It doesn't look to bad at first glance. Lots of little things trip off my radar that it wasn't put together well though. Mismatched center caps, no fan shroud, the hot air intake, etc...