I think Deedspeed99 is gone too :(

• Sponsors (?)

WTF, I'm sorry to say this, because Deespeed was a great guy, but if all the problems were in the harness. Buy a new f-ing harness. Its $250 for a complete harness. Instead he is parting out the whole car which is one of the most beautiful sn95s around becuase of some electrical issues. But if thats the case, then sell it because he shouldn't be driving around in such a great car if he can't understand that things have problems sometimes and something like an electrical issue is an easy fix. Just my .02

Jeremy

DARK-5.0 said:
WTF, I'm sorry to say this, because Deespeed was a great guy, but if all the problems were in the harness. Buy a new f-ing harness. Its $250 for a complete harness. Instead he is parting out the whole car which is one of the most beautiful sn95s around becuase of some electrical issues. But if thats the case, then sell it because he shouldn't be driving around in such a great car if he can't understand that things have problems sometimes and something like an electrical issue is an easy fix. Just my .02

Jeremy

I worked on that car after Dasaan sold it to its present owner. The car is not as solid as it looks. It has a cheap replica tail and front bumper which is all cracked. I had to install the side mirror back on and pull out the malfunctioning alarm system. I had to re-wire the rear tail lights, the ignition system, etc. A lot of the installed stuff was hacked on when installed and the paint job is shoddy. It's cracking and peeling all over. It's at my buddy's shop just sitting there.

Well if all thats the case, and hes got the TT. Then I'd suppose it was a good choice to sell it. Its too bad that car was hacked up, because it was a nice looking car when he first finished it.

Jeremy

94TURBO5 O said:
I worked on that car after Dasaan sold it to its present owner. The car is not as solid as it looks. It has a cheap replica tail and front bumper which is all cracked. I had to install the side mirror back on and pull out the malfunctioning alarm system. I had to re-wire the rear tail lights, the ignition system, etc. A lot of the installed stuff was hacked on when installed and the paint job is shoddy. It's cracking and peeling all over. It's at my buddy's shop just sitting there.
i agree with jeremy about the harness, if it is that hacked up it just sounds to me like the perfect opportunity to make a dedicated race car. :D

well i've only seen pics and ****, but pictures are very decieving. JR has seen this car up close, and it sounds like its pretty rough. Maybe it was the best thing to do just part it out, and move on. Too bad, i kinda liked the car from the pics too

It spent a week here and it would make a nice race car. I was going to buy the car from her before she started to part it out. She just had a built 331 put in it with less than 500 miles before she decided to sell it. I read on the local boards that he might be at the club drag day @ Mason Dixon on the 16th with his car.