i think i need new plugs?

06_gt/cs

Feb 23, 2009
uhh yea my car is acting weird it is searching for idle (going back and forth between 750 and 1000 rpms) and has developed a slight miss.
car has close to 50000 miles on the stock plugs. and my fuel economy has gone to ****. also feels like it has lost some bottom end and throttle response.
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

uhh yea my car is acting weird it is searching for idle (going back and forth between 750 and 1000 rpms) and has developed a slight miss.
car has close to 50000 miles on the stock plugs. and my fuel economy has gone to ****. also feels like it has lost some bottom end and throttle response.
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

It could be a number of things. Plugs included. Have you checked/changed fuel filter? It could also be fuel pump or bad gas. And maybe even coils.

I would definitely first clean the MAF and remove and thoroughly clean the throttle body before anything else. Have you checked for any codes?

Whether it's a plug problem or not you really need to get them plugs out and anti-seize them before they end up stuck in the heads. Read up on that before you remove them.

I would definitely first clean the MAF and remove and thoroughly clean the throttle body before anything else. Have you checked for any codes?

Whether it's a plug problem or not you really need to get them plugs out and anti-seize them before they end up stuck in the heads. Read up on that before you remove them.

ok ill try that. and how do i check for codes???
yea i know i need to but im afraid they are gonna break in half when i try it. i have terrible luck with stuff like that.