I thought Borla didn't make header..

• Sponsors (?)

And... I'll be assuming the position of "Leader of the N/A Club" after hotmustang goes F/I officially :mad: :D

So you better get used to this Ricer.. because i'll be around for a while :D hahaha

Edit: Are you still going to call me a ricer after my cams and LT's are put on? (2-3 weeks til everything is installed) :banana:

jasonh_86 said:
And... I'll be assuming the position of "Leader of the N/A Club" after hotmustang goes F/I officially :mad: :D

So you better get used to this Ricer.. because i'll be around for a while :D hahaha

Edit: Are you still going to call me a ricer after my cams and LT's are put on? (2-3 weeks til everything is installed) :banana:
Hey he already has his Turbo's in his posession so boot his ass to the FI curb :p

The new leader of the N/A Chumps er Club is Jason 86 :D

DropTopPony said:
Hey he already has his Turbo's in his posession so boot his ass to the FI curb :p

The new leader of the N/A Chumps er Club is Jason 86 :D

w00t!! :banana: :banana:

I should also be assuming the 300rwhp (or VERY close to it) on stock heads spot too :)

kneelsuckers.gif

:jester:

mwhite29 said:
and my 05 doesnt have a 4.6 in it?

and for the idiot who said the plate isnt even on a mustang...

sorry to burst ur bubble
http://images1.snapfish.com/347476:8;fp344>nu=3262>39;>:63>WSNRCG=323378388;;48nu0mrj

u know.. some of u guys are real @ssholes around here..
Um....I haven't seen your first posts, but it seems to me that YOU are the one acting like an @sshole. You're taking way to much of this seriously. A lot of people joke around on here. You're going to have to learn to deal with that. Coming on here name-calling right of the bat isn't going to help you, either.

as a recently engaged/college grad/homeowner/mustang gt owner... they all kinda depend on eachother falling into a right time frame... id like to say a few months but that may be optomisitic... i cant pay to have it done... well i could.. but im not going to.... well as of right now im not going to.