I Want Some New Looks

• Sponsors (?)

get some new wheels...i like deep dished, perhaps 17x10.5 in the back, dont forget to get wheel spacers so your tire can be flush with you fender, the front also, wheel spacers, get it flush. and your headlights are already nice, but would look nicer smoked. Good luck with you mods.

I have spacers on the back, just hard to see in pics.

I was thinking this tell me what you guys think......

Black Bullitts 17x9 Front - 17x10.5 Back
Smoked Headlights & Fogs
Chin Spolier

Sorry, I gotta disagree w all ur suggestions. Car looks great as it sits, those are my favorite stock mustang wheels. Youre lights look like new in the pics, if anything clear corners.

I will suggest cobra bumper and hood and a no-go for the chin spoiler.

If your just looking to change the wheels for the sake of a change...go for it...

but your wheels look nice...It would be an easy decision for me.... A cobra R hood, and if you could fit it in price wise, a cobra front bumper:nice:

search for some pics of your body style lowered with the cobra r hood....mmmmm

do some fishing around on these two websites...They have nice products and good prices..

http://www.mrbodykit.com/bodykits/94mustang.htm

http://www.abcexclusive.com/mustangs_home.htm

As a few others have mentioned, the wheels you have now flow with your car nicely. I was thinking the same thing, Cobra front bumper and a new hood. I'd also throw some dumps on there, the tailpipes look out of place.

Please don't ruin that car with black wheels. Its beautiful as it sits. If you insist on them sell me the cobra wheels cheap lol. If it was my car it would stay the same as it is cept maybe springs.

Nice GT...Its looks clean as it is, but ive never been a fan of the 94-97 Cobra wheels....thats titanium frost right??? Thats a hard color to find in the 94-98 bodystyle....

Anyway, i think your car would look sick with an S281 spoiler & these.... in 18x9 & 18x10

IMG_0010.jpg

Also i would either run some dumps or get some stock looking tailpipes because I think the tips look too big.....

I think its just silver metalic. I am going to leave the car alone and save for the blower thanks for the comments I love my car and you dont see many nice 96-98 around people rag them out. I only drive the car Once every 3 or 4 months and it is in winter storage now, I really would like to thank you guys for your comments!! I might try to find a set of new 95 Cobra Wheels as these have a few places but i guess wheels from 1995 cant be perfect in 2007 lol.

THANKS AGAIN!!