I want stock parts back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

philthetank

Feb 15, 2011
So here's the story. I have a 2006 Mustang GT that I bought not too long ago. I am having trouble affording the car and having a bad time trying to sell it right now. I may be able to sell to a dealership or trade it in. Long story short, I want to sell it/trade it in stock form because no one seems interested in a "modified" car.

All these parts on the car it ran 292hp/306tq on the dyno, but I want these parts to be used again and the dealer I'm looking at is just going to rip the parts off and either throw away or pocket for themselves. I know it's not my concern but I'd really hate to see them get thrown away. I'm not asking a lot considering what these parts are. I listed the parts below with the links to the sites to better describe what they are and prices of them new.

Who wants to modify theirs for cheap??

-Diablosport predator handheld tuner (only sold once I get a stock airbox/intake. also it's got some scratches on it but works fine) - $175+ shipping
DiabloSport 2005-2006 Mustang Tuner at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

-JLT cold air intake with K&N filter with the tube paint-matched to the car (Legend Lime Green) -trade for stock airbox/intake plus $100+ shipping

-Flowmaster axle-back mufflers-$100+ shipping (I already have stock mufflers)
I'm pretty sure it's these mufflers, they sound just like these here.
Flowmaster American Thunder Axle-Back Exhaust (05-10 GT & 07-10 GT500) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

-Steeda strut tower brace -$100+ shipping
Steeda Double Bar Strut Tower Brace for 2005 and Up Ford Mustang 555-5716 555-5718-B 555-5718

-Steeda sport springs (new in box!) -$200+ shipping
Steeda Sport Springs for 2005 and Up Ford Mustang 555-8216

-Chrome underhood dressup kit -$100 +shipping
Chrome Mustang Underhood Dress-up Kit (05-09 GT) - SAVE at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

-Matching engine cover, fuel rail covers and fusebox cover- $150 +shipping for all 3
Mustang Fuel Rail Covers (05-10) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

-Magnetic blackout decklid panel -$20 shipped

As far as everything goes-make me an offer! The faster I sell my Mustang the better-Ramen is great every once in a while, but everyday sucks!

I will get quotes on shipping soon. I am open to local pickup too. I accept paypal, cashiers check/certified check or cash. Located in Apex, NC. Please email or call, I don't check this site that often. [email protected] or text/call me at (919)306-8509

First come first serve! Thanks for looking!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.