If I sold it...How much?

DocG

5th graders > me. They're not bant
Sep 25, 2005
Cincinnati area
Ok....I've been tossing around the idea of selling my stang. I love the stang....but now that I'm getting a boat would like a truck or SUV to haul it and to have space to haul stuff for working around our house. Anyways....its an 04' with 29k miles. A few minor scratches that were touched up poorly. Mods in signature. Probably sell it outright and not a trade in. I owe 19k or so. Any chance of getting 19k you think?

• Sponsors (?)

Would it help to mention that is has leather, trac control, abs, all the options but the Mach...which I've put a better stereo system in it anyways?

*Edit* Dealers are selling 04's with 10-30k miles for around 22-24k. 03's are going for 18-19k. I know these are high and I wouldn't get a dealer price, but it seems like a high market int he area might work to my benefit.

Just as an FYI I bought my 2004 GT loaded brand new for 19K + TTL in Jan of 2004. I sold it for 16K with 50,000 miles last October.

Good luck getting what you owe. I would agree with the others 16K is what you are looking at, because its another year older since I sold mine but you have less miles.

park it by a high school with a 19k asking price, and when some kids dad calls let him talk you down to 18k. that's your best bet. you'll have the power of some kid nagging the crap out of his dad to your advantage!