If you could get your own title, what would it be?

• Sponsors (?)

I personally hate my name so don't call me that My name is Jinx lol. I wanted to be a web site designer but didn't have time or money to go to school for it. Its still my dream job though. whats better then sitting on your ass in front of a computer all day? I even have plans for my company name and everything.

we need some for Nacho he's the new forum bitch. Every email i got that said there was a reply to a thread it was his lame ass posting something

MysteryMachine said:
I personally hate my name so don't call me that My name is Jinx lol. I wanted to be a web site designer but didn't have time or money to go to school for it. Its still my dream job though. whats better then sitting on your ass in front of a computer all day? I even have plans for my company name and everything.

we need some for Nacho he's the new forum bitch. Every email i got that said there was a reply to a thread it was his lame ass posting something

hehehe, low blows.

there isn't really a school for website design. VERY FEW universities offer them... in TX, at least. my univ is apart of the UT system and it offers like 3 classes. the biggest thing you gotta learn in the computer business is learning how to learn. i've basically taken what i learned in those 2 classes and have expanded on my own. there's a lot of stuff online, plus those "for dummies" books help. give it a shot, man, there's plenty of software out there to help you, too.

theres like college classes here for that I found one it was a 2 year thing at a tech school. It was night classes but at the time I was working day **** so it woudl kill me to leave work run up to the school be there till 11 then have to drive like an hour home do the homework go to sleep get up at 5:45 and start all over again mon-thursday for 2 years

MysteryMachine said:
at least you take things better then Ram i called him your bitch in another thread and all he posted was not cool,dude..... i think i upset him a little OH WELL he'll get over it
Ram's a pretty cool guy, I just met him a couple days ago personally. He seems kind of quiet, but we were at my bank, so I guess everyone is quiet in a bank. Oh yeah, and Jinx, you suck hairy and sweaty balls.

@#$%$#%$^%#^@$@$#$!@%$$!!!!!11one1!!!1!

hehehe. yeah, man, i felt like i was at a library that time at the bank, plus since it was around your first day there, i didn't wanna get you in trouble.

don't worry about it, jinx, i can take a joke. that one was a little foked up, but i'll get you back, you freakin pedophile :D