if you install steeda UD pully's and timing adjuster, readme please

Defleshed

Satanic Mechanic
Nov 30, 2003
In Torment, In Hell
Mine are on my way. My timing adjuster and UD pulley's. Like any mod, as soon as it gets here, I wanna slap it on. So really quick, spit out the tools list I'll need (anything you can remember will help). I have a monster socket set, feeler gauges, and some other stuff. What do I need?

I just wanna get the install done ASAP when the parts arrive. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Defleshed said:
Mine are on my way. My timing adjuster and UD pulley's. Like any mod, as soon as it gets here, I wanna slap it on. So really quick, spit out the tools list I'll need (anything you can remember will help). I have a monster socket set, feeler gauges, and some other stuff. What do I need?

I just wanna get the install done ASAP when the parts arrive. :nice:

Impact gun for alt pulley and pulley puller for crank.

ya, i just read through that post and that sucks. luckily i had no problems what so ever when installing my timing adjuster and pullies. great mod, you will love em after you have em installed. good luck on the install, let us know how it goes.

Slapyo said:
ya, i just read through that post and that sucks. luckily i had no problems what so ever when installing my timing adjuster and pullies. great mod, you will love em after you have em installed. good luck on the install, let us know how it goes.

you rock dude. thanks for the info. I'm totally psyched. :nice: