If you think JME is overpriced, think again

Slightly on the same topic, is there a company that just sells the bare mustang-specific connector with bare pigtail wires to make a sort of 'plug and play' custom guage setup? TIA, Max

• Sponsors (?)

maxxfish said:
Slightly on the same topic, is there a company that just sells the bare mustang-specific connector with bare pigtail wires to make a sort of 'plug and play' custom guage setup? TIA, Max
Not that I've been able to find, and I've been looking a lot. Let me know if you come up with something.

Painless sells a generic wiring harness for a gauge pod that can work, it certainly does not fit your "mustang specific" criteria, but it does work with the 67/68 pod for custom gauges.

Haneline

Did anyone ever get Haneline to convert their gauges? I was considering have it done to my '69. Not a lot of choices with this year panel. I would really perfer Autometer gauges, but for $625 you can't beat Haneline. I talked to them and they said it takes about two weeks to tuen around your cluster. ANyone know if they are going to make an insert to mount autometer gauges in a '69 like they do for '65-'68? JC69Stang if you get a chance can you shoot me some info on your conversion. Thanks.