I'm a Founding Member? What's this?

looks like I just missed the cutoff date on the founding member status by a few months.....anybody remember 69mach that had the maroon Mach 1 with torq-thrusts, he always seemed like a pretty cool guy, I haven't seen him post in at least 2 years.
Me-> over 4 years and just 840 or so posts, def. not a post wh0re!

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
(and am just a super stallion too!)

And that is just a crime right there. In the old days, there used to be an unwritten rule that at 1500 posts, you'd be eligible for a custom title. Now I know that isn't the case anymore, but you sir, have contributed. You deserve a good custom title. "Cheapness knows no limits", maybe? Or how about, "C'mon, you know you like the mustache". :jester:

Pakrat said:
As Blake's wife always says though, it's the quality not the quanity. :D

:eek:

My first thought was to tap into my gigantatious arsenal of witty retorts, but then I figured I probably deserved that little shot for something (I dunno what though), so I'll let it slide this time, Richard.

I think that makes me the blue guy in this smilie: :stick:

:jester:

Pakrat said:
Nah, if anything now ya owe me one. ;) I only picked you because of the high number of posts and I know that you can take it unlike some of our members.

That and I still have days when I try to hold that picture up to the light and see behind that red dot. doh! :jaw:

lmao, you should know how he likes to take it. :rlaugh:

Blown: I don't even know how to take that. :shrug:

Pakrat said:
That and I still have days when I try to hold that picture up to the light and see behind that red dot. doh! :jaw:

LMAO! That's a call back right there. I don't think I've posted that pic in well over a year. :D

blown65 said:
lmao, you should know how he likes to take it. :rlaugh:

Well not really since I never got the pleasure to meet Blake while I lived there. From what I have recently read he only likes to show around visitors, not temporary residents. :( I do know that he ain't a steer though. :rolleyes:

Not unlike yourself really, I mean we know you like blowers but we can only assume you think it's better to give than receive. :stick:

Yikes, everyone duck. :jester:

[QUOTE='68StangGT]whats the Trader Rating for ? I must have missed that explanation[/QUOTE]
Same thing that the rating on ebay stands for. Just a method of showing others that you are honest or dishonest in dealings involving money changing hands in exchange for stuff you buy/sell.