Im just not into making my 6 faster

LIZARDKING

Nov 16, 2004
Hell
Ive had lots of fast cars, 5.0s, 351s, 440s, even a VW bus with a Buick 350. I modded all of them to some degree so they would be faster. I had plans when I bought my V6, but Ive cooled off quite a bit in the last 6 months. I put GT take-off wheels and a GT muffler on, and Im planning on GT bumpers and dual exhaust, but I consider those to really be appearence mods vice performance mods.

I just like the way my car drives. I made a 1000 mile trip when I moved from Va to Ar early this month. 70-80 mph with the ac on, and I got 27 mpg. It looks great, sounds great, has a decent oem sound system, turns heads wherever I go. The 05 Mustang is just a great car "as is".

I think I will stop at appearence mods, maybe some painted stripes too.

Im just happy with my car, its been many years since I have felt this way, its kind of fun.

• Sponsors (?)

fazm83 said:
Im also happy with the way the car is now, just imagine how much happier i will be after im done throwin in an extra 100hp :)

That is such a true statement Fazm83.. The 100HP shot of Nitrous is perfect really.. That puts you roughly at 310RWHP, maybe 305, and 320-330 RWTQ for a few seconds when you need it most.. You really cant beat that.. :nice:

100 shot wont give me more than 275rwhp im pretty sure on that. The one v6 with ZEX, headers, intake, exhaust, tune, etc is only makin like 270rwhp (on a mustang dyno, so a little over 310 probably on a dynojet). They did say the headers did almost nothing in stock form.

As it should be...

["Im just happy with my car, its been many years since I have felt this way, its kind of fun."] :nice: I know the feeling, every day when I turn the key. It's great to finally have "the" car. Hope everyone is just as pleased.

Every time I press that clutch and turn over the engine to be greated with a throaty rumble in response... its like Im a kid in a candy store all over again.

Too bad it doesnt come with 300 hp stock though hehe. :D :D :D

No, I shouldnt have bought a GT. Does this stop the next response sufficently?

Zodiac said:
Every time I press that clutch and turn over the engine to be greated with a throaty rumble in response... its like Im a kid in a candy store all over again.

Too bad it doesnt come with 300 hp stock though hehe. :D :D :D

No, I shouldnt have bought a GT. Does this stop the next response sufficently?
fazm83 said:
Im also happy with the way the car is now, just imagine how much happier i will be after im done throwin in an extra 100hp :)

what they said!!!