Injectors for 306 Speed Density with Thumper heads and Tmoss porter lower?

I am looking at rebuilding my motor. I will be putting in a 306 with Crower cam 15511, Thumpers heads and a Tmoss ported lower intake and I was wondering what I should do for injectors. Will the stock 19's work? If I change up to 24's I need to get the computer reworked I think, if I do what or where do you send or buy one or do I even need to worry about it? No current plans to go blown, I do have nitrous, up to 125 shot if this matters. Also, do I need to put in different fuel pump and if so suggestions?
I realize that some of these questions have been asked before, I did search but found nothing on the set up that I am looking at doing.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and all comments are appreciated. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

there's a site that tells what horsepower levels injectors, fuel pumps, etc are good for - can't remember what it is and i'm on my laptop, may have it on my desktop, i'll look later and post if so. I think you might be fine w/ 19 lb injectors, however if you did decide to go to 24 lbs, you don't need the computer reworked or a chip, however you will need a mass air meter calibrated to your injector size. Again, i'm not sure about the pump, if you keep the 19 lb-ers, you can prob. keep the stock pump...but if you did decide to get a pump, might as well get a big one (190 or 255) since all the unused fuel just returns to the tank anyway - however the bigger pump (meaning one that is excessive for your setup) thing is always a big debate when posted.

TheUser said:
however if you did decide to go to 24 lbs, you don't need the computer reworked or a chip, however you will need a mass air meter calibrated to your injector size.

Thats kind of the dilemma that he's in. He is saying SPEED DENSITY. The SD computer is pretty picky and when messing around with cams and injectors, you better know what your doing.