Installed Magnacharger on my 06 GT - Gained 156rwhp

turrizt

Oct 18, 2004
Just installed the magnacharger on my 06 manual GT at livernoismotorsports in michigan and they dynoed the car for a gain of 156rwhp and 105rwtq... I have not picked up the car yet but they sent me a dyno sheet and some video of the work being done which was pretty sweet... They even picked my car up from Ohio for the cost of gas money! As far as I'm concerned, THEY ROCK!!!

Anyways on to the good stuff... I attached a copy of the dyno sheet...
Also here is a link to the video starring my beautiful car :D

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/video/magnacharger5speed.wmv

Any questions?

Will

Attachments

• mossmagnastkvs8lbs.jpg
    mossmagnastkvs8lbs.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 209
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reminder on my sig... I will update it now... I had an 05 and traded in for an 06 in blue which is what i always wanted....

The magnacharger is running at 8PSI...
People on this site are way cooler than some of the other mustang boards...

Just got the car back from Livernois... They did an excellent job and the car runs great with no weird stuff or funny glitches. 1st and 2nd are now dangerous (going sideways) so I gotta learn how to drive the car again.

Fun time!

I HIGHLY recommend Livernois Motorsports. The absolute best shop I have ever dealt with in my entire life. They will be seeing me again. They got my blower on in like 1 day, picked up my car and delivered it back to me (3 hours away).
They rock!

Will

i've gotta figure out how to drive it again... cant go WOT in 1st or 2nd gear or it will slide out to the side... Not trying to crash my ride so magnacharger will be posting pictures of my crashed car with threads like : :owned: hahaha

It does get up and go... Would probably need special tires to get good times in the quartermile.

4. No Sales
This includes trades, sales, and ‘wanted’ requests. Please refrain from posting any of these on the forums. All sales should be directed to StangNet's FREE Classified service http://classifieds.stangnet.com/

All group purchases require the express permission of the StangNet staff. Do not post any group purchase information until permission has been granted. Send ALL group purchase requests to C.Harris

5. No Solicitations from Businesses
This includes, but is not limited to, product previews, ads, and other forms of ‘spam’ from a business. You are not permitted to respond with contact information or pricing information for products that your company or affiliates sell. StangNet has a robust trader system (http://classifieds.stangnet.com/) to sell products. If you wish to explore advertising opportunities with StangNet, please submit a message at http://support.pro3i.com/

turrizt said:
i've gotta figure out how to drive it again... cant go WOT in 1st or 2nd gear or it will slide out to the side... Not trying to crash my ride so magnacharger will be posting pictures of my crashed car with threads like : :owned: hahaha

It does get up and go... Would probably need special tires to get good times in the quartermile.

Turrizt, did you replace the internals? If not, any fear of anything breaking?

turrizt said:

In the video, it didn't seem like there were any traction issues.

It's definitely a fun car! I'm glad you're happy with the results Will. You'll definitely need to get some DR's to hook it at the track.

durtyd929 said:

Our custom tune was extremely conservative and we think that if you wanted to get more aggresive with it you could probably see more power, but we're confident that with this tune the car will live forever!

XStanger said:

I was driving the car in the video, easing into the gas. If you try to hit it from a dead stop it will blow the tires off 1st - 3rd gear.

-Rick

durtyd929 said:

This might sound nieve (sp?) but no, it doesn't feel like it's being pushed to any limits and I don't drive hard often... So i'm not too worried about anything breaking right now... But, that being said, in the late spring i want to do a shortblock and build up the internals and maybe up the boost to like 14psi ...

XStanger said:

yea i was a little suspect on that too when i saw the video (before i got the car)... i was trying to figure that out... In 1st and 2nd, if you floor it, the tires will break loose around 3000 rpm and the car will start sliding sideways pretty violently... I have not broke loose in 3rd gear yet, but I haven't been shifting it hard as I'm kind of afraid of losing control of the car on the streets... not cool :owned: