Attachments

• th_Firststarttest.jpg
    th_Firststarttest.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 84
  • th_Firststart.jpg
    th_Firststart.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Sponsors (?)

According to the SVT tech that did the job it sounds that way normally. Oh BTW I found out after I did the ordering and swapping that the heads on my GT were Romeo heads and I changed them, accedentaly, to Windsor heads. A word to the wise Ford made windsor and romeo heads for the 00-04 mustangs. Only way to know is look at the bolts from your timing covers to your heads. If they are 8mm bolts you got a romeo head and if there 10mm bolts there windsor heads.

csledd said:
hmm, its normal for the engine to make some hella strange noises after doing cams that are that aggressive, it does sound kinda strange though.

+1

Mine make some noise, but nothing unusual.. that sounds a little weird tho. Sounds like something is tapping :shrug:

Well that puzzled me 2. Now I am expierencing some white smoke and a Power idol loss especially when backing up or waitng at a stop light. I think theres a coolent leak for the white smoke issue as for the power loss . . . I am completely lost? Well who ever said there wouldn't be a problem. . . Don't count on it. Anyways back to troubleshooting.

Any I dea whould be appricative. I am going to get a compression check done this weekend.

if you're smoking white then its gotta be coolant..are the headgaskets seated right? any leaks around the heads that you can see?

maybe something isnt matched up from installing windsor heads on a romeo block? i see you have patriot heads..i hate to throw any more mud at their name, but that could be a problem.