Insurance, what are you paying???

I have a 89 notchback that was a 2.3 auto, now its a 5.0/5 speed, but we'll keep that on the downlow. anywho, i was wondering what i should expect to pay for full coverage with a $500 deductable. i'm 18 and am payin 163 a month on a 88 jeep cherokee with no coverage.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Well, my latest bill I got was $600 for 6 months, but I just gave them my grades the other day so I should be getting some money off that for a grade discount. At any rate it's too freakin much :nonono: Of course, it doesn't help that I have 8 points on my license (damn campus police)

I should add that I only have liability as well.

Last year I was looking at a truck that was around $10,000. If I had bought that truck my insurance would have been $300 A MONTH (of course that was for full coverage, but still). No way I could have afforded that. Insurance sucks.

$1500/year on the '88 5.0

I am a step 9 in massachusetts and 22/yo. In case you don't know..a step 9 is the lowest step possible and indicates a clean driving record.

But good ole mass has the highest rates in the country. I am getting reamed. when i had my 1990 2.3L, i was paying about the same.

I pay 525/yr for liability on the 91...I'm 21 with one ticket on my record (got off of 3 others and fighting a 4th on Feb 10th :D)

I'm gonna get full coverage on the SVO for ~180/year (haven't registered it yet though).

Stinger

19/ 88 Gt 5.0 and im paying $145.00 a month for full coverage and the towing crapola. I have 1 accedent and 1 "failed to stop at a stop sign" ticket. Im not sure what class or whatever im in, but i think i pay enough.
Insurance place = Scammers

I pay 50/month. 21yo, 88 2.3l I don't know why though, because I have several tickets in the last 4 years....
speeding, 45 in 35
speeding, 48 in 35
exhibition of speed
speeding, 92 in 65. That was the most recent, and cost me a lot of money. At least I was having fun. :rlaugh:
Time for me to slow down before the insurance company finds there though.

I have low insurance.. 'cause my insurance only cover... don't know how to tell it.. but.. if I have an accident, and it is my fault, the insurance is only paying the damage on the car of the other person.. not mine.. and I'm not covered on the theft/glass.. so I am only insured because I've got to be insured.. lol that's why my insurance is low..

But I were surprise of the cost of my insurance, because I'm only 17yo, I'm the first driver on my car,already got an accident... anyway :)