Interior lights are not coming on... lil help

admstng

Dec 12, 2003
I was driving, and all of a sudden my radio, sun visor/ mirror lights, and the light on the ceiling go off? wtf is this? if thisis a fuse, which one is it? Thanks for any help

-Adam

• Sponsors (?)

admstng said:
I was driving, and all of a sudden my radio, sun visor/ mirror lights, and the light on the ceiling go off? wtf is this? if thisis a fuse, which one is it? Thanks for any help

-Adam
did the radio light or the entire radio shut off? if the former, look at the lighting circuit, esp the ISO circuit (fuse 13 IIRC).

if not, i would follow MSTANG's advice.

:OT: MSTANG, did you get those fog lights working?

Thanks for the advice guys.... no time to check these things this morning, off to work all day w/no radio (i drive everywhere in my car) i'm going to pick up a ipod or somthing, no radio is going to kill me

There is an "always hot" wire that powers the courtesy lights and the radio's memory. Without it, the lights are dead and the radio will not turn on. Fuse 4 or 15 I believe. It's one of the 15A ones opposite side of the flasher, second from the top. I yank this out all the time so the domelight doesnt drain the battery while I'm hacking up front.