Intro and opinions

What do you guys think about the looks of this car http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3532.htm

Tryin to get some ideas for looks I will soon be the proud owner of a Green 95 GT Vert.

I mine as well introduce myself...I have been on the 94-95 forums once or twice but always was over at the 4.6L threads when I had my 96GT. Anyways I'm from Jersey and am a freshmen at the US Merchant Marine Academy. Plan to get a Navy or Marine Corps flight spot after graduation. I love mustangs as all of you guys do and always wanted a 5.0 and now will be getting my hands on one finally.

-Steve

• Sponsors (?)

ha I didnt read the post well at first, and I thought you were asking about the car itself, and I was thinking "ummmmm thats a 4.6 DOHC, not a 5.0" haha but then I saw the what do you think about the LOOKS part.

EDIT: Im not a big fan of the sideskirts

I really dont think im gonna worry about looks right now anyways.....once i get it some exhaust and some gears......then since its an AODE:notnice: i am gonna probably do a t5 swap, then some suspension and a Hellion Turbo System when they finish designing one for our cars...eventually i'll do engine rebuild topped with a good HCI Combo but I figure the Turbo kit will make me smile for now.:nice: and i have some cash and money to play with for the next four years to complete this project