Invasion Of The Prius!

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
Thought I'd vent and get this out of my system..

I took the Stang out for a 30 or so mile romp today and If I'm lyin I'm dyin, EVERY DAMN TIME I got on a long stretch of two lane black top a freakin Toyota Prius would pull out in front of me and drive 5 miles under the limit!:fuss:

What is with these effin people?? How do they expect me to enjoy speed when I'm stuck behind them? Why must they save the planet in front of me??!! Geez whiz I've never seen so many idiots driving the same type of car in one day..

Anybody else ever witnessed these idiots in action?
/rant

• Sponsors (?)

Thought I'd vent and get this out of my system..

I took the Stang out for a 30 or so mile romp today and If I'm lyin I'm dyin, EVERY DAMN TIME I got on a long stretch of two lane black top a freakin Toyota Prius would pull out in front of me and drive 5 miles under the limit!:fuss:

What is with these effin people?? How do they expect me to enjoy speed when I'm stuck behind them? Why must they save the planet in front of me??!! Geez whiz I've never seen so many idiots driving the same type of car in one day..

Anybody else ever witnessed these idiots in action?
/rant

I agree w/you today sir. I wouldn't confine it to the ecologically minded few driving their electric pistachios though ,....I'd say it's more like some crotchedy ole coot driving a Buick watching his rearview wondering what my frustrated flashing high beams mean in the day time.

Or the guy I was tailgating for going 55 mph in a 70 and then slamming on the brakes at those speeds causing me to nearly slam into his car. Driving a gti.
Nearly called the cops/hit the guy before he finally got back in his car while we were stopped in the middle of a traffic lane on the highway.

For bad driver rants, add cell phone use in one hand so they can not/do no turn to look both ways and then run stop signs. Almost t-boning a Prius is not fun either. And it seems they are more attracted to the fun car than the daily driver.

A buddy of mine and I have been discussing building pneumatic guns that shoot hollow darts like hypo needles, bout 3/8 dia.. With laser sights... all mounted under our air dams to shoot out prius tires.