irregular clicking sound from engine under load

eprider

May 22, 2005
Fort Sill OK
I have an irregular clicking sound that increases in speed with the RPM when the engine is under load. It typically happens when the engine is above 3000 RPM. I have added BBK headers, 70mm BBK TB, TB spacer, and a MAC CAI. I can't remember when the clicking sound started happening but I am missing a lot of power on the low and high end. I richened the fuel/air ratio using a Diablosport tuner quite a bit yesterday (-3, whatever that means, from the Diablosport tune) and picked up a little more power. The clicking didn't change. I have also advanced the timing a little but it didn't seem to help. The car has been regularly maintained. I ran sea foam through the PCV valve a few days ago and that didn't help either. Sticky valves possibly? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any advice on advancing spark and the fuel/air ratio would be appreciated also.

• Sponsors (?)

i tried the default settings and still get the clicking. i richened the fuel to air ratio and tested it out. i didn't get any clicking when i ran it the first time, but i ran it again a couple of minutes later and got the clicking again.